Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Earthworks Gem Design Studio

If you haven't visited Earthworks on the corner of First Avenue South and Titus Streets in downtown Kent, make time to stop by. This jewelry boutique, owned by Steve & Donna St. Louis, is one of my favorite jewelry stores. I bought a gold & silver ring designed by Steve there a few months ago, and I just love it. It's pretty, funky and different. They have unique jewelry, hand created by several different artists. They have a great selection, particularly of wedding jewelry. I stopped by last week to check out wedding bands for my fiance and they had a good selection ranging from affordable to pricey. What I liked is that there were unique choices...not just your usual gold and silver bands with the occasional diamond tossed in. In addition to their inventory, they also do customized designs, jewelry cleaning and appraisals - your one stop jewelry shop, I guess you could say. Stop in next time you're downtown and make sure you tell them Dana said, "hi!"

No comments: