Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Roxanne Lapping, Massage Therapist at Heartbeat

Last Friday I decided it was time for a massage, so I made an appointment with massage therapist extraordinaire Roxanne Lapping. The experience was much different than I expected. I had been to the studio before, so I knew the decor was beautiful and peaceful with amazing artwork and antique furniture. What I didn't know was that Roxanne knows much more than how to give a good massage. She could tell how healthy I was by the feel of my muscles and skin and how they reacted to touch, but she was also able to sense that something else was going on - perhaps a food allergy! She offered helpful advice and some additional resources where I could get more information. It was a great experience. For more info., visit their website: Heartbeat Yoga & Healing Arts.

Heartbeat is located on First Avenue South in downtown Kent.

No comments: