Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cypriana - Downtown Kent

This week I attended the Grand Opening of Cypriana on First Avenue South in downtown Kent. It was a fun celebration with tasty treats and some wonderful products and services. Owner Susan Thomas makes custom slipcovers and bedding. I perused the fabrics (natural, organic and "regular") and she has some beautiful selections. After seeing samples of her work, I can see why her slipcovers and bedding are so in demand. She has a great eye for style and a wonderful attention to detail.

She also has added some new products since first opening a month ago. With friends and family having babies this fall, I was particularly impressed with the natural and organic baby lines she carries. The items are a little pricier than traditional baby clothes, toiletries and diapers, but the quality and the fact that everything is organic is SO worth it. In addition to buying a luscious chocolate brown Dreamsacks throw for my family room, I picked up the cutest bib and "baby sack" for my step-daughter's newest arrival.

If you haven't stopped by Cypriana yet, please give it a try. You'll find some lovely things for your home as well as great gifts for friends and family.

No comments: