Monday, March 16, 2009

I Love Kent.net

For those of you who follow or read my blog, I want to share some exciting news. I am moving the blog and all of its current content to this new site: ILoveKent.net. The new site is a Word Press blog, has an easy-to-remember URL and it will contain a business directory as well as news separated by category: Crime, Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, Education, Events, etc.

The site is under construction so it isn't "pretty yet," but I hope to have it done by the end of March. In the meantime, I'm open to your ideas and suggestions.

In addition, there are advertising opportunities for Kent-based businesses and organizations. If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail.

Thanks for your continued support!

Dana Neuts

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How about a sports section for the T-Birds! This is T-Birds country after all :)

I think you can pull the info off of their main site, but I'm not sure.

Dana Neuts, Virtually Yourz said...

Thanks for the idea. I am including a Sports & Recreation category for postings on the new site. I'll make sure we include T-Birds news.