Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Seattle Times features Spiro's Greek Island

I love Spiro's Greek Island, so I was excited when a friend passed on the link to this blurb in The Seattle Times. Read it here.

I agree with the writer: the atmosphere is ordinary, but the food is spectacular and surprisingly affordable. I've been there for both lunch and dinner and have always loved their food. In particular, I like their Greek salads, gyros, saganaki and, of course, the baklava. If you are looking for a change of pace or an affordable night out, try Spiro's on First Avenue South in downtown Kent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We found your blog today, and read all the posts on the front page, and thanks to this post we decided to go here tonight! The food and service was excellent. Thanks to you we have another great place to eat in Kent before the T-Birds games!

I also subscribed to you RSS feed on my Google Homepage.