Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cypriana - The Natural Home Store

First Avenue South is about to get a new tenant - Cypriana, a natural home store featuring organic bedding and home bath items, custom made home decor (slipcovers, duvets, etc.), baby items and more. I just met Susan Thomas, the owner, yesterday and she is very excited about her new shop. She said there is such a need for one location where people can buy organic products, and she promises her store will feature mostly organic items! Cypriana is tentatively planned to open the week of September 9th, and Susan plans to participate in the First Avenue Block Party on Friday, September 12th. More details coming soon!

2 comments:

DeAnn G. Rossetti said...

Hey Dana! I am digging the I love kent blog! Awesome!
Looks like there is a lot going on in your neck of the woods.
Covington has a lot going on as well, and then Maple Valley...not so much. But I am glad that you've got the blog up and running and are letting folks know about the goodies found in Kent.
Congratulations!
:)
Your fellow freelancing fool,
DeAnn
www.butterflybooks.blogspot.com
www.upholsteredbelly.blogspot.com

Dana Neuts, Virtually Yourz said...

Thanks, DeAnn. I appreciate the thumbs up. This is just one way for me to contribute to my community. Kent has some great things going on and I want everyone to know about them. I'll be sure to check out your blogs too. Thanks for the links.

Dana