Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I love Cookie Lee Jewelry!

A few years ago I had never heard of Cookie Lee jewelry. Maybe they didn't sell it in Indiana, but I've met several sales reps since moving to Kent. Everyone does something a little bit different, but my favorite Cookie Lee rep is Dena Brandt of Kent. She has a low pressure way about her, and she has a great collection of items to try on. She's even let me take a few items on a test run. In fact, for a PSA we filmed for Northwest Afternoon on KOMO4-TV for Wine, Women, Wow, Dena let us all wear some of her latest jewelry.

Dena is always decked out in her newest pieces, and usually has a catalog or display purse with her, so you'll know her when you see her! If you need something sparkly to set off your newest outfit or a gift for that hard-to-buy-for someone, give Dena a call. She loves to talk Cookie Lee!

No comments: