Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mamma Mia at Kent Station AMC Theatres

A friend and I took our three teen daughters to see Mamma Mia at Kent Station's AMC Theatres last Friday. It wasn't a movie I would ordinarily have picked out to see, but my friend really wanted to see it so we agreed. After I watched the trailer online, I was excited. Granted the movie's plot is a bit contrived, but the overall experience was fantastic. I can't remember when I've had more fun at a movie. Who knew that Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan could sing?!! Hint - if you haven't seen the movie yet, Meryl has a great voice and Pierce, well, at least he looks good! Anyway, this is a "must see" chick flick. Grab your girlfriends and head to Kent Station before this movie is gone for the summer. Mamma Mia will make you laugh, cry and sing. It's a movie you'll never forget!

No comments: